TUESDAY, AUGUST 30, 2022 | 1:00 PM 2:00 PM
Do you see yourself as a Memorable Salesperson?
Perhaps, even more importantly, do the people you interact with see you as a Memorable Salesperson
Do you find yourself struggling from time to time with parts of your sales process? You have a great first conversation, but then without any warning all you hear are crickets.
Being memorable in sales is more about how you make people feel than about what you teach them.
A high-performing, memorable salesperson…
- is a skilled conversationalists not a pesky pitcher
- is genuinely concerned about what YOU want, not what the salesperson wants
- starts from the outside (your world) and draws natural connections back into the inside (the salesperson’s world)
- uses simple but powerful communication methods, including proven structured conversational techniques
Join industry expert Dean Harder, author of Stop Pitching, to discover how you can make yourself memorable during sales conversations with the people you serve.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Apply powerful communication techniques that will improve your ability to attract, connect to and relate to your ideal client
- Design your conversational dialogues around helping those you serve get what they want…and when you do, you’ll get what you want too
- Create more clarity and confidence so the people you serve feel compelled to act
- Navigate unexpected curveballs, as well as difficult sales conversations