The 8 Best Practices of High-Performing Advisors™ Program
The 8 Best Practices Program, a turnkey Practice Development System based on Norm Trainor’s bestselling book The 8 Best Practices of High-Performing Salespeople. It has transformed our clients into leaders in practice development. The program is systems based and is easily transferable to your organization through our blended learning experience including: state-of-the-art program media: leader guides, online learning modules, books, audio tracks and multimedia presentations.
You can implement The 8 Best Practices Program throughout your organization on a cost-neutral basis. This method has a proven business case - and was profiled by our founder and CEO Norm Trainor in “Practice Development: The Next Great Wave,” a special feature in LIMRA’s MarketFacts.
What are The 8 Best Practices?
The 8 Best Practices are the practices that all top performers utilize to create and sustain a successful business. Developed by The Covenant Group, based on 25 years of research and the bestselling book, The 8 Best Practices of High-Performing Salespeople.
- Best Practice #1: Develop and Utilize a Marketing Plan
- Best Practice #2: Know Your Client
- Best Practice #3: Understand How People Make Decisions
- Best Practice #4: Help Your Prospects and Clients Buy
- Best Practice #5: Create Client Capital
- Best Practice #6: Obtain Introductions
- Best Practice #7: Delegate
- Best Practice #8: Utilize Resources
The 8 Best Practices of High-Performing Advisors™ Program is a complete practice development program that incorporates all of The 8 Best Practices within 4 systems:
- Business Management
- Complete a business plan that acts as a roadmap for growing a business
- Learn to be proactive about business, not reactive
- Anticipate challenges, identify opportunities and make better decisions every day
- Marketing Management System
- Develop and utilize a marketing plan
- Build internal and external marketing muscle
- Identify target markets
- Understand Your Clients’ Business & Personal Needs
- Implement 6-8 robust marketing and promotional strategies
- Relationship Management System
- Maximize the profitability of each client relationship
- Create cross-selling and consolidation opportunities
- Establish Confidence
- Increase the value of each client relationship
- Manage the Relationship
- Resource Management System
- Optimize your business by delegating and utilizing resources
- Leverage internal and external resources more effectively
- Utilize information sources
- Work with collateral professionals
Who should take the Program?
Evaluations show that advisors of all levels benefit greatly from the program. The 8 Best Practices covers the entire spectrum of an advisor's development. One advisor's particular needs may differ from another advisor's, but each advisor can be assured that their needs will be met in the program. The work advisors do on their own and during the coaching sessions allow for customization of the program for individual needs.
What are people saying about The Covenant Group?
What kind of results should advisors expect from the Program?
Advisors who have gone through our programs typically see revenue increases of 50% to 200% over a 12 to 24-month period.
View these helpful videos to find out more:
How The 8 Best Practices Program helps Organizations?
Organizations that have run The 8 Best Practices of High-Performing Advisors™ Program say the Program has helped them:
- Increase Revenue
- Attract and Retain Advisors and Create Strong Relationships
- Move up Market
- Increase the Predictability of their Revenue
- Move from a Culture of Transactional Business to a Culture of Client Capital
- Create a Business Planning Culture
- Develop a System they can Manage
- Client Intimacy: The Organization's Competitive Advantage
- Be more Proactive, less Reactive
- Partner with their Advisors to Build Businesses Aligned with their Goals and Philosophy
The investment in The 8 Best Practices of High-Performing Advisors™ Program
is $6,000 (plus applicable taxes).
Please feel free to contact us for more information on our program offerings at email@example.com or 877.903.3878.